Our Services –
Reiki is a spiritual healing art. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. The session is performed by a Reiki Practitioner (RP or RMT) using specific Reiki hand positions. During a Reiki session, the client is fully clothed while comfortably reclining on a massage table or seated in a chair. A Reiki session aids in stress reduction and it is almost always a very relaxing experience. Reiki sessions or classes are a great investment in yourself.
- Swedish Massage£25.00Swedish Massage (Neck, shoulders and back) £25 for 40 mins
- Swedish Massage£30.00Swedish Massage – full body £30 for 60 mins
- Pamper Package£45.00Pamper Package – mix of all three treatments £45 for 90 mins
- Massage & Reiki£40.00Full body Massage (60 mins) and 30 mins of Reiki as one treatment for just £40
- Athlete Leg Massage£15.00Swedish massage on the legs is best used in the days before big competitions or races or as a recovery tool after hard workouts.
Enhances Immune System
Improves Muscle and Joint Flexibility
Improves Muscle Tone
Improves Digestion and Elimination
Alleviates Discomfort During Pregnancy
Balances Nervous System
Promotes Illness Recovery
Reflexology is an ancient healing practice based on the principle that there are reflex points on the feet that correspond to the body’s different organs and glands. The human foot is an evolutionary marvel, capable of handling hundreds of tons of force and your weight in motion. It has 42 muscles, 26 bones, 33 joints, 250,000 sweat glands and at least 50 ligaments and tendons. In particular the feet has almost 15,000 nerve endings.
So, in reflexology pressure is applied to these reflexes on the feet, which promotes good health. Here are some health benefits of foot massage and reflexology: